Saving Money with Banking Online

A great way to save money is to work with a bank that has online banking. You can see where your money is going almost immediately. It was too easy before to swipe the debit card through the little machine. Now, I go to my computer, pull up my account and see the balance everyday. It really hits home how the little purchases add up quickly.

By BarwickJ from Ottumwa, IA

I agree. I use online banking each pay period to balance my checkbook. It's been a lifesaver for me!

Yes, I use online banking daily.The first thing I do in the morning is check my balance. My bank also has free bill pay that I use. I don't buy stamps, which saves money also.

Budget & Finance BankingJanuary 26, 2006
📓
🌻
🎂