Combining Coupons and Store Rebates

When stocking up for toiletries, I find Rite Aid to be a good store. They have all these rebate sales, where the product ends up being free (or close to it).

This week they have 4 pack Bic razors on sale for $4.99, the newspaper has a coupon for $2. You enter the receipt on the rite aid site and they will send a check for $2. The total cost of the razors is .99 cents - that's .25 cent a razor.

You can get their ad free at the store or go the website to see what the months deals are. I find it very easy to use.

Top Comment

Sounds like a good frugal idea! I don't think we have Rite Aid in our area. I will go to their website to see. Here in the Chicago area, it's CVS, Osco and Walgreens.

Better Living Frugal Living ShoppingFebruary 17, 2009
🍀
🌻
🐰
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf33433556.tip.html