Home RemediesHealth & Beauty

Aspirin For Cold Fingers and Toes

My toes felt frozen throughout the entire month of October and winter was just beginning. I searched for answers on the internet and came across one remedy that I felt was thrifty and worth trying. It said to take one baby/low dose aspirin every day and guess what? It works!

By oSandi from Sherwood Park, Alberta

I know how it feels when Fall is so cold it feels like Winter. Baby aspirin should be used each day anyway to keep your blood flowing easier for heart health. If you can, run warm water over your fingers every so often during the day, that helps too.

If your fingers and toes turn white from the cold, it's most likely you have Raynaud's syndrome.

Anonymous

I know taking even a baby aspirin a day sounds harmless but if you take any kind of medications (including any over the counter medications or vitamin supplements) please don't take the aspirin without your doctors okay first because of possible adverse interactions and especially if you have any health problems.