Gift WrappingGifts

Use Photo Tags for Pre-Readers

We have a lot of little ones, (pre-readers), and come Christmas morning there is a big rush to open gifts. So to let everyone help give out the gifts and let Mom and Dad enjoy the activities, we came up with an easy name tag idea. With almost everyone having a picture of everyone they know on their computers, we just print out one sheet of each person's picture (a 2x3 inch size) makes ten gift tags using a business card print program.

Cut them apart and use just like store gift tags. You don't have to use print paper just regular paper for this. Even a two year old can recognize who the present is for, and hand over the gift to that person. Lots of fun, and plenty of time for new picture moments.

By dollyddg from Lynn, MA

what a good idea. I do this for my cell phone so if I don't have my glasses on to read I know who is calling.
I think I'll use your idea this year for the grandchildren