Product FinderConsumer Advice

Shopping for Lime Away Toilet Cleaner

My question is, I have been buying this product for years at Harbax store not far from where I live and now they tell me it is discontinued. It is Lime A-Way toilet bowl cleaner. It is the only product that works on our toilet. You see we have a bit of iron in our water and the toilet will turn a rust color.

I have tried many products with no luck. When my son from abroad told me this is what he uses I was so happy to get our white toilet back again. Now not being able to purchase it is a big disappointment.

I am wondering is there any way I can order it on line from Canada? I tried one site called Amazon only to have them keep telling me they cannot deliver to this address. I would appreciate any help and will be watching in my mailbox for a reply. Thanks very much and hope to hear from you soon. Have a nice day.

By Diana

Ace hardware stocks things that others don't stock, as does Vermont Country Store. Hope one has it.

Good luck

Ask if your store carries "Whink." It is a rust removal product for white porcelain surfaces. Won't remove lime buildup, but it's great for rust. Also removes rust stains from white fabric.

We have it at our local H.E.B. grocery store. Our Walmart does not carry it. If the grocer will not sell it to you, email me and I am sure we can work something out. I clean houses in central TX and this is the greatest product ever for hard water stains! amandac_1967 at yahoo.