EggsRecipes

Delicious Scrambled Eggs!

Category Eggs

• 1/2 onion
  • 1/4 green pepper
  • fresh spinach
  • salt to taste
  • 1 tsp. minced garlic
  • 2 eggs
  • shredded cheese
  • 1/2 seeded tomato

Directions:

Saute 1/2 chopped onion and 1/4 chopped green pepper until tender. Throw a bunch of FRESH spinach leaves over the cooked onions and peppers. Salt and let wilt; stir. Add about 1 tsp. of minced garlic. (I keep a jar of it in my fridge for easy access.) Scoot to side of frying pan crack 2 eggs and scramble as much away from the veggies as possible.

When 4/5 the way cooked add a little shredded cheese. Stir slightly; push aside. Toss in approx. 1/2 seeded, chopped, and slightly salted tomato. Let sizzle for about a minute and stir in with the egg/veggie mix.

Enjoy! I crave this about every other morning. So good, so good

Tip for seeding a tomato - Cut in half and squeeze gently over a trash can. Knock off the seeds and voila!

By Jennifer R.

The liquid surrounding the seeds is actually the most nutritious part of the tomato. Don't discard. Find a way to use it.

I do this too but scramble a couple of bacon slices cut up and no spinach as my family does not like it.