School and Work LunchFood Tips

Product Review: Cereal On The Go

I found a GREAT product at http://www.dormbuys.com called Cereal on the Go. (I tried to download a picture, but I couldn't.) It is a bowl with a fold up spoon in the lid, and a cup for milk that screws on the bottom. The sides of the cup have freezer gel in it, and you keep it in the freezer until you are ready to use it. The milk stays COLD, it really works! I have had milk in it for an hour, and the milk has turned to ice around the edges - I had to scrape it out of the cup with the handy-dandy fold-up spoon! It costs $4.99 and comes in four colors - shipping is cheap, and it only took five days to arrive at my house. It is NOT microwave safe, however. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Dormbuys.com carries many handy products, especially for packing lunches from home to save money AND calories!

By Marie from Idaho Falls, Idaho

I checked it out and got the photo. It is a cool sight. It has some inovative things and isn't all that expensive. Here it is...kind of cool.

I saw these, or something similar, a while back. I didn't pick them up and when I went back to the store they had disappeared. I thought they'd be great for those after-school, pre-activity snacks and a lot healthier than a run to the drive-through. You could use them for yogurt and granola, fruit and dip, or any other combination you could think of. Thanks for the tip on where to find them!

I have one of these & I love it. I bring my cereal to work. The milk stays very cold. I bought it for 4.99 at a discount store in my area called Tuesday Morning.