AdviceParties

Camping Sleepover Ideas

Please help me with a camping sleepover!

Sariah

By Lynne (Guest Post)

Check out the website familyfun.com. They have a cake recipe for camping that's easy to make and looks great.

Sariah, You don't say what age. Will it be outdoors or indoors? Outdoors, pitch a large tent, roast hot dogs & marshmallows, tell stories. For the camp fire you can use an old wash tub. Just make sure the kids are supervised and careful. You can also give little gifts for different games. BUT..please be sure EVERY CHILD receives a gift. Sorry couldn't be of more help..Hope it goes well!

Boys in one tent
Girls in another
Adults in between or bunking with kids
Scavenger hunts

Hiking
Smores

I see people are more receptive to the idea of a sleepover if it is camping, but I still wouldn't go with a co-ed party unless their already brothers involved, for instance. And I certainly wouldn't go without at least 2 parents, a dad and a mom.

By Sherri (Guest Post)

Hosted a camping party at an area lake for our son's 14th birthday - and this was the best party ever! Safety is the biggest priority at an event like this - but it really was so much fun and very affordable. The following morning, we found someone to bring in a couple of trailers of horses to take the boys on a trail ride - the boys loved it.

My son did the with his friends, all boys, and
slept out in the yard The funniest thing

in the morning, I peeked out to yard and there was
the Golden Retriever, our dog at the time, guarding
the tent sleeping at the opening.

By molie (Guest Post)

yeah I trust my 7 year old daughter to have sleepover's when shes the only girl there!

By sophie (Guest Post)

I need help too. My dad is letting me have a huge sleepover with 15 of my friends were sleeping outside in my backyard in tents. I am turning 12 and this will be my last b-day party and I want it to be super kool and fun! Help!

By Karlie (Guest Post)

Try to think of a time that you went camping with your family, put up a tent, have a bbq, roast marsh mellows! Do anything that reminds you of going camping.

By Karlie (Guest Post)

Just do things that you did on your family camping trips, put up a tent, have a bbq, roast marshmallows! Just have fun! Hope this helps!

By jessica (Guest Post)

With your pals go on a hike, play some fun games that you would do at a normal party.