Pineapple Sauce for Ham

I am looking for a recipe for pineapple sauce for ham.

By BOB from Sacramento, CA

Best Answer

I believe this is the recipe for the pineapple sauce... "I took a large can of pineapple chunks and drained the pineapple juice into a small sauce pan. I opened a container that I thought was raisins but it turned out to be currants. I added about 1/2 cup to the juice. I then added 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar, 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon and 2 Tablespoons of corn starch. Using a whisk I mixed until it started to get a bit thickened and then I added the pineapple chunks in."

By Bernadette (Guest Post)

Thank you soo much for the recipe. I accidently threw away the sauce for it so i had to inprovise but i saw the recipe here.

Your a lifesaver!

Even easier, 1 can crushed pineapple, 1 Tablespoon brown sugar, 1 Tablespoon cornstarch, 1 Tablespoon vinegar. Mix together, cook, stirring, over low-med heat until it thickens. Good warm or cold.

Food and Recipes Recipes Meats HamNovember 20, 2010
🍀
💘