Avoid Stores and Malls

One of the most effective methods of plugging those leaks in the budget and buying impulsively is to stay out of the stores and malls. It was hard at first but now it is much easier. I noticed the difference in my budget immediately. My desires have decreased and it is a joy to have more money in my bank account.

By Mmgarren

By (Guest Post)

I couldn't agree more! Wndow shopping or browsing in malls 'manufacture' needs we didn't even know we had. I have even cut down my grocery shopping trips. Like Oscar Wilde 'I can resist anything but temptation'! I find by doing a monthly grocery shop I can decrease my impulse buying by three quarters. I just pop into the local small shop for fresh fruit and veg as required. Now it is a real effort to go to the large shopping centre once a month and I can think of nothing more dreary than wandering around a mall looking at things I know my budget won't stretch to!

Regards, Jo