Relieving Sinus Pressure

If you have sinus problems, like me, and frequently get sinus pressure, stop the pain! The remedy for my sinus pressure is boiling water (with care) and letting the steam drift up into your nose. If you don't want to boil water, you could turn on a hot shower and do the same thing with the steam from the shower. When I did this, it relieved my sinus pressure quickly.

By Will from New York City, New York

This is a page about home remedies for earache pain. When you have an earache, it can make you miserable. There are a few things you can do that may relieve the pain.

little girl frowning and holding her ear

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

How often should I do the "tapping" technique to relieve sinus pressure?

Hi all. I got the average head cold a few days ago, but now it's turned into an all out sinus infection. I need something to help until I can get a doctor's appointment.

Health & Beauty Home RemediesFebruary 10, 2013
📓
🌻
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf379313.tip.html