CatsPets

My New Friends - Brie and Tissy

Category Cats

This is my new cat is Brie. The next photo is Brie and Tissy. Brie is about 10 months and Tissy about 5 years.

I had major fire this February. My husband, my friend, my four cats, her dog and 2 cats and everything I owned perished in the fire. I was the only survivor.

So these are my new friends and the only sign of life I have around my apartment. That's why they are special to me. In the second picture you can kind of see me snapping the picture. I'm no expert taking pictures.

brieflowers.jpg

tissybrie.jpg

Nicole

Anonymous

Praise God you survived. I am very sorry for all you lost and hope your life will become full of joy. Your beautiful kitties, Brie and Tissy, are so cute and I am sure they are great company. Please take care of yourself.

Reply Like this photo? Yes
By Estella (Guest Post)

I have been crying today because my son, who is bipolar, won't take medicine. Your willingness to start all over makes me know that whatever happens, life will go on. Thanks for that!

Your cats are beautiful and I know they cheer you.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Hi Nichole,

Brie and Tissy are beautiful! I love their sweet faces too :-)

All of us will pray for your strength, I am so sorry...

Having companion pets in our lives certainly help us in the healing process.

God Bless you.

Jennifer
Northern Virginia

Reply Like this photo? Yes
By lynn adams (Guest Post)

i am so sorry for all you have lost. i have 5 cats and they will comfort you in your time of need as will the lord. god bless you and take care. if you need a new friend you can reach me at fiestyz28 @ msn.com (remove spaces).
sincerely, lynn in georgia

Reply Like this photo? Yes
By Fran (Guest Post)

God bless you. Brie and Tissy are wonderful. We have many cats and know what a wonderful help they can be in times of struggle. Your courage is an inspiration to all of us.

Fran is South Texas

Reply Like this photo? Yes
By (Guest Post)

Brie and Tissy look so pretty and happy. I have four and they are a great comfort to me.....I know they will be a blessing to you.....

Reply Like this photo? Yes
By Mary (Guest Post)

They are the most special cats I know . I am a special friend to the owner and I truely know that the cats are helping. As I also know the Lord is with her to giving her love and comfort.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I am glad you have Tissy & now Brie. I can see Brie
seems very relaxed with you and Tissy. I am sorry for your loss. It is amazing how our little 4 legged friends can help heal our hearts.

My heart goes out to you and know I will send up
a prayer for you.
God Bless you.
=^,,^=

Reply Like this photo? Yes