Cleaning ToolsCleaning

Use Microfiber for Swiffer Pads

Instead of buying the Swiffer Wet Jet replacement pads to clean your floor, it's less expensive and greener to purchase a couple of micro-fiber "towels" which will fit on your Swiffer and you can just throw the micro-fiber towels in the washer when done.

By penny from McMinnville, TN

Top Comment

I'm impressed with the results of the microfiber cloths, and certainly more pleased with the lack of spending involved for future uses! Last week I hacked into my fluid bottle and refilled it with my own vinegar and tea tree oil solution. I don't miss spending way too much for wetjet refills. All I did was cut three cloths in half, and now I have six cloths in my cleaning stash. Too easy. Don't know why I never thought to do this before...

That is a great idea! Thanks.