Are your linen closets always messy? The fix is easy.
Simply fold them together. While folding, fold one of the bath towels around the rest of the set, making it a size and shape that stacks nicely in your storage closet. Everything is neatly in one place.
Baby Bath Sets:
These towels are the ones with the sewn "corner" on one side for placing over the baby's head while drying him.
- Fold the towel in thirds, lengthwise, with the sewn corner on the bottom upper edge.
- Now, fold in half, leaving the sewn corner on the bottom top.
- Fold in half again.
- Now, take the sewn corner piece from the back and pull it over the top of your bundle, using it to hold the package together.
- Tuck the matching wash cloth in one of the folds.
Voila! Everything neatly packaged together in one easy piece that stacks nicely in the linen closet.
- Take the fitted bottom sheet. Cup the fitted part of two adjoining corners over each hand, then slip one over the other.
- Do the same for the other two fitted corners.
- Now, fit those two over each other.
- Lay the sheet flat and smooth the edges, folding the edges downward to make the sheet square.
- Fold into the desired size.
- Take the top sheet: Fold the top sheet into a size close to the fitted bottom sheet.
- To complete the package, wrap the top sheet around the bottom, then slip the pillowcase over them both, making the set a complete package wrapped in the pillowcase. If there is more than one pillowcase, tuck it inside with the sheets.
This keeps your closet neat, tidy, every 'packaged' set stacks really well, and all you have to do to retrieve the set is grab the package.