Avocado Corn Relish
- 2 avocados (seeded and coarsely chopped)
- 1 cup roasted corn kernels
- 3 Tbsp. finely diced red onion
- 1 jalapeno (finely diced, measure to taste)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (I use parsley)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. light or regular sour cream
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange fresh or frozen kernels on baking sheet and toast for 1/2 hour to 45 minutes. Stir as needed. For Dip: Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve at room temperature with corn chips.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.