Place Ice Bag in Pillow Sham

The muscles in my back bunched up at work yesterday and it's left me rather sore. I knew I needed to put ice on it, but I didn't feel like messing with it. This morning I had to put ice on it. I saw an old pillow sham laying across the chair, so I dropped my icepack in, draped the excess over the back of the couch, and tucked in the edges, leveled it where I needed it and just leaned back. It worked out pretty well.

By Susan from Millwood, GA

What a great idea! Thanks so much for sharing. I have oodles of shams, but never thought to use it for that. Always try a towel, and it always falls out.

Health & Beauty Home RemediesAugust 16, 2011
📓
🌻
😷
🎂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf39793497.tip.html