Pet PagesPets

Blossom (Calico )

Blossom is a 6 year old Calico kitty. I brought her over to Florida, by plane, from Tucson after getting her checked out and vaccinated. I gave her a prescribed sedative for the long trip ahead of us on Southwest Airlines, stopping once in Phoenix.

This was two and a half years ago. She likes to play hide and seek, hop like Bambi, climb trees, and catch creepy crawly things. Anything to keep her entertained. She's not spoiled. I had a working trial period when I left her as a stray for a few months before I adopted her because she kind of had a nice set up back in Tucson where she was, and there were many people there to look after her.

When I came back she was at my feet in an instant and I knew I had to take her home to Florida. She's wild, and knows she's lucky. I don't let her loose, but I got her an identification tag this Christmas and I plan to give her her freedom back.

By tearguy

Bless you for taking her with you. So many people just walk off and leave their animals and say they aren't allowed to have pets in their new apartment. That is BS because if you love your pet, you will find an apartment that does allow pets. Beautiful cat and kind owner. Connie

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Everday she makes me so greatful for adapting her. I am lucky to have her as my pet. Thanks, Connie.
Amelia

Reply Like this photo? Yes