Upright Vacuum Cleaner Reviews

What is the best upright vacuum cleaner? One that uses bags and also bagless styles.

By beechiegirl1953 from Fair Oaks Ranch, TX

I bought a bagless Bissell at Walmart and it is the best one I have ever had. has the hose and attachments also and cost 47.something. I had one of the Kirbys and just too heavy to use but is good. I had one of the ones can't think of the name of it and they give you a iron with it cost over 300. and it was the worst one I have ever had. Sold it for 5.00; This Bissell is light weight goes over carpet easily picks up dog hairs and sand and grit from the outside. I have 3 dogs and live in the country. It is a great vacuum and doesn't cost an arm and leg either.

I agree with Mary! I have the Bissell bagless from walmart and so does my Mom. We both love it! Yea I think I paid 46-something about 5 years ago, best one I've ever had too. As long as you keep your filter clean

(I just bang mine out outside on a hard surface) it will last you!

The Dyson pet one. Amazing! To clean it (like the wheel that my long hair pieces get wrapped around) is a cinch! Well worth the money.

I have the Dyson Animal, and really dislike it. It will take up anything, but it is an ergonomic nightmare. Very uncomfortable to hold attatchments, etc. Which ever you choose, really make a point of playing with it at the store. See how easily the attachments are to put on and remove, plus use. I must confess I miss my old Kenmore canister!

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsJanuary 25, 2011
🍀
💘