The Morning Luster of a Crimson Beauty (Hibiscus)

This plant has decorated my backyard deck so beautifully this summer and has become a conversation piece when guests arrive.

This is a Dinner Plate Hibiscus which is so vibrant in color; the buds are so dark in crimson color and very large; the foliage is green and lush and to enjoy this plant this summer has been amazing to see the transformation of the large bud into the large crimson beauty.

I have photographed these blooms all summer; the photos will be framed and enjoyed for years to come.

By WandaJo from Tennessee

Spectacular blooms. You are so lucky to have such a beautiful plant all summer long.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

That is a truly awesome show of God's wonder! Thanks for sharing it with us and God bless you!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Are the seeds easy to gather? I would love some if you are able to find them. I think they are kind of the same family as the Rose-of-Sharon. Those are easy to get. E-mail me if you want to work something out. jlockwood3@woh.rr.com. Of course I live in Ohio. Maybe it's not hardy here. I have seen them around here though and am tempted to stop for seeds. Let me know if interested. Maybe I have some you'd like in exchange..

Reply Like this photo? Yes