WallpaperHome Improvement

Ship to Shore Wallpaper Border

Category Wallpaper

I am looking for a wallpaper border to match my shower curtain. I fell in love with the shower curtain at a friends house and finally found it on e-bay. The shower curtain was originally sold at Target Store abou 3/4/5 years ago. The design is called Ship to Shore, made by Bathworks. I am looking for the bathroom border that matches the curtain. It is really cute with bright colors. On the shower curtain it has sailboats, sunglasses, bathing suits, beach bucket and other beach related items. The little that I know about the border is that it has the sailboats on it in bright colors. If anybody know where I can find the border or if you have some left over I would love to have it.

Thanks,
Margaret from Maryland

I looked around for the company themselves, and didn't see an online link to a website. I did, however, have luck with their product line. Found it at Kohl's. :
http://www.kohl … der_id=131857635

good luck! Maybe you can freehand paint a border, if you don't find what you are looking for.