DogsPets

Sammy (Springer Spaniel)

Category Dogs

Sammy will be 7 on July 16th. She is a Springer Spaniel. I got Sammy 6 1/2 years ago, from a family that could not keep her because they were moving.

The father in the family abused their dogs and when I went to see them they had three the first one came out and was too excitable, the second one came out and was way too timid and afraid. Sammy came out and she sat on my lap and would not leave my side.

My dog loves to swim, fetch tennis balls, and run in the woods. She'll do anything that I do, she follows me anywhere.

By Emily

You said that the father in the family abused the dogs. How could you only take the one and if you could not take the other two, then did you report him to animal control?

Reply Like this photo? Yes

My dogs are also was abused by there other owners and I took them home with me right away my female was 4 mouths old when I got her and my male was 3 mouths old but I am trying to rehabilitate him he try to bite people some times and hes very scared of people to dose any one advice they can give me on what to do about that yes or no?

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a face! (Don't you just love it when they give you a big 'ol smile like that?)
Just really have to say that it's more than obvious that this pup is happy in her home; the OP should get applause for adopting and loving her, not negative remarks over why she couldn't take them all.

Reply Like this photo? Yes