ShavingHair Tips

Electric Razor Reviews

Category Shaving

Can anyone recommend a good electric shaver? One that shaves closely and doesn't break?

By Becky (Guest Post)

The Norelco Moi is pretty good. You can use it wet or dry and it costs about $30 at Wal-mart. I have no complaints and I've had it for about a year.

I have the same Norelco since 1970's - works great and only replaced the 3 round blades once. I use it when I am rushing wish is alot!! Is dry razor since AC powered. If I were to buy another it would be the Norelco. Good luck

By DR (Guest Post)

I have used many electric razors and found that the Panasonic Wet-Dry to be the best of the best.

By Qballzeus (Guest Post)

I have a remington and it is fantastic for the flat parts of my face, like cheeks, and sideburns. But it cuts the Heck out of me on my neck. A good product that does its job on the straight aways, but it blows in the other parts of its job.