Homemade Dry Eraser Fluid?

Does anyone have the chemical recipe to make a batch of dry erase marker fluid? I'm a teacher in Mexico, where the cost of buying dry erase markers is very high.

By aprilpepper from Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico

Not sure if it work well or not. www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Dry-Erase-Marker-from-Paint

I don't have a recipe, but can you try a small part of the board using rubbing alcohol?

Or, I'd get the ingredients from a bottle of the real stuff and see what the first couple of ingredients are. Maybe you could try that?

Good luck and God bless you for the work you are doing. It must be like trying to sail a ship with one hand. You have a gift and are using it! How blessed you are.

Sorry i had a question. do you mean the spray on fluid to erase the ink?

Because they do make actual erasers for dry erase boards. They look similar to the old fashioned ones I used for chaulkboards. I don't believe they are expensive and they'd last longer than a spray bottle of eraser.

De-natured alcohol. Just spray and wipe. Buy at hardware store.

Thanks Metroplex.
I am actually looking for the fluid recipe for the markers. My cousin taught in rural Peru last year, and they could buy little bottles of it. They just had to take the plug out of the end of the marker, put a few drops in, and voila! Fresh marker, cheap! But I haven't been able to find anything like that here, yet.

I want to ask how can I prepare my own white board ink? Please help me. I want to prepare for my stock use.

buy the liquid whiteboard markers and get a bottle of acetone . use a small amount to fill in the marker . Every time you use the marker for a certain time you can refill .

the ratio should be 1:6 BY using this ratio you can refill your marker up to 40 times without it losing its texture. I have cut back my expense to about 80%.

I know and today i will make it in lab

I know this is super late, but maybe it can help someone else! I just found a site that sells dry erase markers that can be refilled. They also sell bottles of the ink if that is all that you need. Here is the site: www.auspen.us/

www.ehow.com/how_7226205_make-dry-erase-markers...

Make Your Own MiscellaneousJune 22, 2010
📓
😎
😷
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf43453501.tip.html

MiscellaneousMake Your Own