Selling Old Encyclopedias?

How can I sell old World Book encyclopedias?

By Lee

I'm sorry but 99 % of the time these of no monetary value. Thrift stores around me won't even accept them as a donation.

I need to make a correction to my post, put the numbers 1, two, three, four, five, on each set encyclopedias so the students could keep the books in order and keep the different types of encyclopedias in order

You may consider selling on free to list marketplace, like : www.amazon.com/shops/Book-Addict-Used-Books

I worked as an educational assistant for teachers who taught enrichment classes. There were five sets of encyclopedias in the classroom for the students to use and learn how to use these types of educational materials instead of the internet. The students were fascinated to see some of the knowledge and information that they could gather in the encyclopedias.

A number to each set of encyclopedias with numbers 1352 keep the encyclopedias in order so the students could put the books back on the Shelf in the correct location. You might want to contact a local school and asked if any teachers could use a set of encyclopedias.

Consumer Advice Collectibles BooksMarch 31, 2012
👒
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf43489665.tip.html