Kraft Roka Blue Cheese Spread?

What stores carry Kraft Roka Blue Cheese Spread? I cannot find it in the Tucson area.

By S. E. Nadeau

Best Answer

When I searched online, all I found in reference to availability, was that it was a 'seasonal' item in 2010. Maybe you can find a similar recipe to make something similar.
Best of luck to you. I hate it when favorite food items are no longer available!

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 846 Posts

Kraft has permanently discontinued Roka Blue but you're in luck because I found the recipe from Kraft Kitchen themselves about a month ago and they swear this is the perfect substitute recipe for their original! I tried it and they are not fibbing ;-) This recipe equals two of the original 5 ounce jars.

8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
Water for thinning, if desired

Mix the cream cheese and blue cheese until well blended; add 1 tablespoon at a time of water (up to 5 tablespoons) for a thinner consistency if desired.

*NOTE: For a tangier flavor add 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar.

I am trying to find the product of Roka Blue Cheese in a jar. I also see a recipe for making it. Once it is made, and unopenned can I send it in a gift package? Thank you so much for you help,
Anonymous

Thanks to Deeli for the recipe. After thinking about this product, I decided I had to have it, now we can give it a try. Thanks again!

Consumer Advice Product FinderDecember 6, 2011
🎉
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf43657078.tip.html