Buying Sweet Gum Balls

Although many homeowners dislike the seed pods dropped by sweet gum trees, others use them in gardening and crafts. This is a guide about buying sweet gum balls.

Where can I buy sweet gum balls? I need a quantity for wreaths. Thanks.

By Terry

Answers

Best Answer

Why buy them? Find someone with a sweet gum tree in their yard and I'm sure they will let you take all you want. I have 2 in my yard and I would love for someone to come get them. They are a pain in the butt. lol.

Where can I buy sweet gum balls?

Rebecca from West Midlands

Answers

By Ima (Guest Post)

Oh Dear, I wished you lived close to me in Arkansas. I could rake up a truck load for you and gladly bring them to you. Our neighbor's tree blesses us every year with the little "ankle breakers". We rake, we mow, we sweep, and still we have gum balls. Never, ever knew there was any use for them. They won't even burn up. Good luck on finding some. IMA

By luapvp AT sbcglpbal.net. (Guest Post)

Send me an address and I will ship you as many as you want. Brown now and green in the spring.

I'm looking for a current source of Sweet Gum balls/seed pods for craft projects. If you know how I could get some sent to me, please let me know.

Michelle in Pleasant Hill, IA

Hi there, I sell them for crafts & etc. How many do you need?

I have them for sale cheap! My email address is tandomwolf AT gmail.com Send me a webmail with how many you need (they come in quantities of 25, 50, 75, 100 and so on in increments of 25.

I sell a bag of 25 for 3.00$ each.

I have some for sale. Please let me know if you're interested. They were just picked up today.

I HAVE ALOT OF SWEET GUM BALLS..CONTACT ME VIA MY EMAIL HERE IF UR STILL INTERESTED

I HAVE SWEET GUM BALLS IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN BUYING

I have sweetgum balls for sale

Please email me at pinkyrose50 @yahoo.com. I got freshly pick sweetgum ball on our trees

Rosie

I am looking for sweet gum tree balls/seed pods for craft projects, but they are not native to Iowa where I live. Does anyone know of a good source for them?

By MM in IA from Pleasant Hill, IA

Answers

Oh my! Gumballs have taken over my yard here in NC! You are welcome to them :>) I haven't come up with any great craft to use them for.