CatsPets

Max the Cat

Category Cats

This is Max. He is 1 year old and is a Domestic Long Hair. I got him from a free kitten ad. He likes to play with our feet as we walk by. He also likes to play with toys and the kids.

By Stephanie from Irvine, KY

Max sure is a beautiful cat. I love his coloring. Two out of my five cats are foot biters, and one of them likes to do the "cat walk". As I walk he gets between my legs and rubs side to side, leg to leg, no matter how far I go! It does get rather bothersome at times. Thanks for adopting Max, and sharing his picture with all of us. Snuggle that handsome boy for me!

Max sure is a beautiful cat. I love his coloring. Two out of my five cats are foot biters, and one of them likes to do the "cat walk". As I walk he gets between my legs and rubs side to side, leg to leg, no matter how far I go!

It does get rather bothersome at times. Thanks for adopting Max, and sharing his picture with all of us. Snuggle that handsome boy for me!

Pretty kitty, he looks like a soft bundle of fun.
Very cute and I like his colors too.