Deodorant Stains On Clothing

How can I remove the hard deodorant stains in my husbands cotton t-shirts? It also started happening in his colored t-shirts as well. The stain is yellow but the worst part is that it ends up getting hard. Its a little difficult to wear something like that.

By cindy beckman from Grand Beach, MI

I have the same problem; however, I have tried virtually all of the suggestions that I have ever found and none work. I have come to the conclusion that it isn't so much the protein- or oil-based components that I am not getting out, it's the wax-based ingredients that are in some of the deodorants and antiperspirants, especially in the solid ones. I haven't found anything that breaks down wax. If anyone has ideas for that, I'll take 'em.

I have no idea what to do about the stains, but to keep from getting stains in the first place, I would recommend changing deodorant. I use Crystal Deodorant that I can buy at Walgreens, grocery stores, and sometimes Big Lots. It costs around $5.00 or so, depending on where you buy it. It has no real scent and can be used by men or women. It gets rid of body odor by neutralizing the bacteria. It has no aluminum chlorohydrate and leaves no stains whatsoever on clothes.

www.thecrystal.com/