Wash Cloth Flower Arrangement
I made a flower wash cloth arrangement for upcoming baby shower.
Approximate Time: 1 hour
- blue or pink ribbon
- 26 skewers or dowels
- floral arranger (foam)
- 26 baby wash clothes
- one fake flower with babies breath
- some leaves from fake flowers
- green acrylic paint
- Paint your skewers green or wrap with floral tape.
- Let dry.
- Then fold your wash cloth in half, and in half again.
- Then roll it up. Part way through roll it a little sideways. Once done tape the cloth to hold it together.
- When your dowels are dry put leaves on them and tape the leaves at bottom to secure.
- Put the dowel into bottom of your cloth and push in far enough for it to hold. Do this for all 26 clothes.
- Wrap a blue ribbon around your vase and tie in knot at the back.
- Put your flower arranger in your vase and stick the flowers around into the floral arranger. You can do multi colours and play around until you have it the way you want it.
- Add your fake flower with baby's breath on it, wherever you want it.
By coville123 from Brockville, Ontario
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!