Fruit TreesGardening

Peach Tree Has Brown And Holey Leaves

Something is eating the leaves of my weeping pink cascade peach tree. What can I do? the leaves have holes in them and the leaves are turning brown.

Annalee from Parsons, WV

By Sheryl (Guest Post)

Japanese Beetles!! Go to The Home Depot and they have sprays, preventatives to apply now for protection for next year, yard bags to hang and catch them, etc. they are pesty little buggers and will strip your trees bare. they will move on to the next tree - so spray all your trees.

By aziriel (Guest Post)

I agree with the first answer.For some reason I do not understand Japeneese Beatles are attacking certain tree's.Go and check the leaves on your trees and it should tell you.We are in PA.We are useing Raid Home and Garden spray it works great.However do not forget to spray again after rain.