FreebiesConsumer Advice

Scrapbooks Of My Mind - Free E-Book Online

Free book on internet. Rick Jason's autobiography (from the TV show Combat!) It's very interesting.

This book is probably a minimized version of the original, and I am sure they cut a lot out, but it's still worth reading if you are interested in Hollywood, movie making, Japan...

To get to all the pages, you have to return to the main page and click on a blue link. I put a little post it note on my computer indicating which section to go to the next time I read.

By Holly from Richardson, TX

When he passed away, it was ruled a suicide. After reading the book, no indication is given about his suffering from depression.
Can you figure out any clues as to what happened?