Uses for Large Plastic Coffee Cans?

I need some ideas for what to do with large plastic coffee cans. They are very sturdy and it seems to me there have got to be good uses for them.

By Marion

They make great canisters for flour, sugar, cookies, dog food, and things like that. Look around your house and garage and see if there is anything you can store in them like craft supplies, nails, or whatever. If you knit or crochet, they are real nice for keeping the yarn for a current project in.

Make a hole in the lid, thread the yarn through it, put the yarn in the container, put the lid on, and your yarn will stay clean and neat while you use it. It won't roll around on the floor, either. If you are using more than one color of yarn, make enough holes in top of the lid for each color.

Two suggestions. On the search on the site type in "coffee can" and hundreds of uses will show up. As for me I use the coffee cans for several uses.

One can I keep on the dryer to use as a trash can for the lint from the dryer. Another item I use them for is any trash which has sharp edges which would otherwise tear a plastic trash.

the best use I found for them is to use one to put paint in, so much easier than trying to dip brush in gallon can of paint. And it has a "built in" handle.

Better Living Green Living ReusingDecember 26, 2011
🌻
🐛
📓
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf45501153.tip.html