Pink Petals (Shore Acres State Park, OR)

Pink is my favorite color. I never thought I'd like yellow as an accent color, but God has changed my mind once again. (He likes to do that in all aspects of my life, LOL, just love Him!) Anyway, I saw this blossom in a central display at Shore Acres State Park. It was in with many other beautiful flowers, but I really loved the way the yellow on this barely accented the pink of the petals. Surprisingly enough to me, they look terrific!

I also liked the way the petals almost swirled around the center point of the blossom. Maybe I'm weird, but I like this shot! I was actually kind of proud of it :) Hope you guys enjoy!

By Chelle152 from Coquille, OR

Gorgeous! Wow! Love the colors my fav being pink!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Excellent picture, yes you did a great job! I took many photos similar to this one and framed them in 8 black 3 x 5 frames to put 4 apiece on each side of a water color painting of flowers that my husband's late mother painted.

It makes a beautiful and personal collection for one of our walls. Think about the possibilities if you take a lot of pictures like this one!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos SceneryOctober 26, 2011
🎄
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf46331369.tip.html