BCBS vs Medicare B or Both

I'm 64 and will be 65 on January 24 and have a wife born in 1953. I am covered under BCBS and Medicare plan B. Should I keep BCBS and let my wife apply for her Medicare when she's 65 and should I call Medicare to make sure I'm enrolled?

Thanks for the help.

By Mike from Panama City, FL

Hi I believe you should have received something from Medicare I would call them. Also, it is my understanding if you've worked 10 years you don't pay for Part A. Truly, I would contact my local Senior association so they can look at all the details of the situation and help you come to a decision. I'm a medical biller at a hospital.

Budget & Finance Health InsuranceOctober 10, 2011
🎂
🌻
📓