Making Beaded Butterfly Napkin Rings
These lovely butterfly napkin rings add nice flair to your table setting. This is a page about butterfly napkin rings
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Use this beaded napkin ring at your next meal to add a special touch to your place settings.
- 24 inches of 24 gauge bead wire for each napkin ring
- colorful beads - small, medium, and large
- Cut a 24 inch length of bead wire.
- Leaving 2 inches of wire at the end, place 17 beads on the wire for the large wing. Alternate small and medium size beads.
- Bend into the shape of a wing.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for the other large wing.
- Place 16 small beads on the wire for a small wing.
- Bend into the shape of a smaller wing below one of the large wings.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 for the other small wing.
- Shape butterfly and wrap the 2 inches of wire from the beginning around the center of the butterfly 2-3 times to stabilize it.
- Connect the ends of the wire by twisting, leaving a loop large enough to fit a napkin in.
- Using your glue gun, glue one large bead to the center of the butterfly to cover the wire wrap.
- Use these at your next meal to add a special touch to your place settings.
You can even make extras and add them to your centerpiece for a coordinated look.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.