Father's Day "Muffin" Card
Here's a simple and fun Father's Day card that even the youngest children can make. The center of the flower can be decorated with sequins, small seeds, or a photo.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- construction paper
- muffin cup liners
- small photo
- Fold a piece of construction paper in half to make a card.
- Cut out a flower stem and leaves from green construction paper.
- Glue the leaves and the stem onto the front of the card.
- Glue the two muffin cups onto the top of the stem (one on top of the other) to form the flower. Flatten out the bottom cup a bit more than the top cup so you can see the petals. You can use more than two cups if you want; the more cups you use, the more petals your flower will have.
- Print "Happy Father's Day!" on the outside of the card.
- You can decorate the card further by coloring in grass.
- Glue a photo into the center of the flower.
- Fill the inside of your card with hand drawn pictures, a photo, stickers, or a special message.
By Mom of 1 from Wilkesboro, NC
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!