Party ThemesParties

Hollywood Themed Birthday Party

It's my 17th birthday soon and I want to throw a big Hollywood themed party. As you know it's extremely hot in South Africa and I chose to throw a Hollywood pool party. What can I do with the theme and how can I use it?

By Lindzay from South Africa

For a Hollywood party games, you could put on a play or walk the red carpet. You could put a celebrity name on each person's back and you have to ask yes or no statements to find out which celebrity they are.

Invitations: cut out a star out of yellow paper and write down whatever you need to put.

Snacks: you could make star or any shaped sandwiches and some fancy things that famous people would eat!

Wear: If you want you could ask the guests to wear fancy dresses for a red carpet or just put out some of your dresses for the red carpet.

If it is a sleep over, you should watch a movie. Examples: High School Musical, Camp Rock, Twilight, really Hollywood movies. You could also have a game where you write down famous lines from a movie or show and each person says a line and you have to guess what it is from.

Thanks for reading. P.S. Hope you have a great party.

By Courtney from Port Colbrone, ON

I need birthday party ideas for a Hollywood party for girls. Please help.

By Courtney from Port Colbrone

Answers:

Hollywood Themed Birthday Party

You can get a couple of your friends to help be "paparazzi" and take some awesome keepsake pictures of the party. (01/02/2010)

By Melissa

Hollywood Themed Birthday Party

You definitely need a red carpet (red plastic table clothes folded in half and taped down) leading up to your door. There is a website Shindiz.com that has a lot of Hollywood themed items too. (01/04/2010)

By Dawn

I need help hosting a Hollywood themed party. Here are things that might help: low budget, need place near Queens, fast.

Faith from NY

Answers:

Hollywood Themed Birthday Party

I'm having a Hollywood themed sleepover. Everyone is going to bring their red carpet best. We're going to do make overs and then have a red carpet photo shoot. We are setting up a red plastic tablecloth as the carpet and have a gold foil door decorations. After we are done with the photo shoot we plan on decorating scrapbook pages with stars and all sorts of Hollywood stuff.

Then the next morning we are going to get our pictures developed and everyone can go home with them and glue them in their portfolio/scrapbooks. We are also going to make stars for the Walk of Fame and take pictures with them.
(03/06/2008)

By Lo

Hollywood Themed Birthday Party

Red Carpet can be purchased for very little at Partycity.com for $6.95 US dollars. (08/03/2008)

By Cheryl

Hollywood Themed Birthday Party

My son's 15th birthday is this year. We're having a 15th birthday bash with a Hollywood theme. I have a party planner that is taking care of everything. The center pieces have come out beautiful; movie reels with Oscars on them, red carpet, and disposable cameras on tables. The invitations are VIP style that hang from there neck. We will have someone at the door for checking in.

Each invitation admits 3, and as they walk in there will be a very big wall with star tiles where the people can sign in their names as they walk in. We are giving gift bags to the people. It will have Hollywood key chains, teddys, etc. Can't wait. I'll post how everything comes out, and I'll post a website where the pictures will be. (01/29/2009)

By Mimi

My best friend and I are sharing our Birthday party this year in September, and we need some help. We're looking at a party for under $300, but pretty nice, because people will be bringing 2 gifts.