Paper Towel Holders For Ribbons

First of all, I would like to thank all of the Thrifty Fun readers who have taken the time to leave such wonderful feedback on my craft projects. It's a great feeling when people like what you do.

Here is my craft tip: Save or collect (from yard sales) old paper towel holders, either the counter stand kind or the hang-on-the-wall kind, and use them to store your ribbons for both crafting and wrapping. Not all ribbon spools will fit, but a lot will, and it's a great way to keep track of the ribbon you have.

By Marie from West Dundee, IL

What a great idea, Marie, thank you! I really don't like how all my ribbon spools lay in a drawer and I have to search through them when crafting; with your idea they will all be in sight for quick choosing!

That's a wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing.

Tonya

By Dawna (Guest Post)

Just a thought - you could use paper towel holders to help keep your little girls headbands neat.

Crafts AdviceMarch 26, 2007
😷
🍂
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf46957120.tip.html