Memory KeepingGeneral Parenting

Display Children's Artwork and Replace Weekly

When my kids start back to school, artwork and other papers become numerous, so I thought of a neat way to give good papers and artwork a moment of praise. I bought a simple large frame from a thrift store. I bought one for each child. Every day when they get home they put the papers they are most proud of in a folder on my desk, at the end of the week, they select the one they like the best and want displayed in the frame for the week.

We then take the new paper and replace the one from the week before inside the frame. It cuts down on the clutter of the fridge, and makes them feel important to have it displayed like it is.

By Shellebell from Omaha, Nebraska