How to Remove Underarm Sweat Stains from Light Clothing?

I have these dark stains in the underarm section of my white/bone blouses and shirts. The blouses are white and the long sleeve shirt is a Lycra knit. How do remove the stains? I have tried Oxiclean in my HE machine, but it did not work. Thank you.

By Sheila from So. Hadley, MA

I had the same issue with my son's T-shirts. I tried the Oxi-clean in my HE machine with no luck. But, when I tried a way on thriftyfun, I had great success. First fill your sink, etc. with hot water. Add about four scopes of Oxi-clean. Let soak overnight. Wring and wash as usual in your machine. This way worked so well that I tried it on old dried in blood stains and it removed about 95% of them.

Try Hydrogen Peroxide. My daughter just told me yesterday how well this works.

We had a water spot on a tile ceiling once, and sprayed it with hydrogen peroxide, and it removed the stain.