Selling CraftsCrafts

Selling Candles

Does anyone know of a reputable candle company that a person could contact to sell candles? And that doesn't cost a lot of money to start in?

Jamish from Leoti

Sugar shack candles are wonderful!! I would buy them before Yankee Hill candles. I think their website is www.sugarshackcandles.com . They are a newer company - under 10 years (?), based out of Nebraska, but are growing quickly.

By Carol in PA (Guest Post)

If you are in the US, it is not a good time to begin to sell candles. We are going into a recession and people will not buy candles right now. Try to find something people NEED rather than WANT, if you want to be successful at your business.

By denise w (Guest Post)

I agree that we are in a recession, but i don't believe in discouraging people from doing what they believe in. So I buy from cajun candles and they sell a kit for 135.00. You can double your money. I use ball mason jars and the oils that come with the candle kit smell great and hold their scent.

They also sell aroma beads which you can do real well with. I still order from them on scents, I cant get from my manufacturer. By all means try this, as I believe we are all led by the spirit and good luck

Try this website, this is the computer lady who gives computer advise. She also has a candle business that you can get into also.

www.asktcl.com