Pharaoh (Rottweiler Mix)

Pharaoh is a year old Rottweiler mix. I got Pharaoh January, 5th 2010. He was born in an abusive home with four other puppies. They were left to fend for themselves for two months. Two of the puppies didn't make it out alive.

Thankfully, the owner put the last three in a box to take down to the supermarket. I couldn't rescue them all, but I did save Pharaoh. He's his mom and dad's baby boy now!

Pharaoh enjoys going for walks, going to the beach, riding in the car, and chewing up cardboard boxes and plastic water bottles. He likes to ham it up for the camera! :o)

By Annie

Pets Pet PagesFebruary 3, 2011
💘
🍀