Use Old Holiday Bulbs in Nightlights

Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 204 Posts

I haven't had to purchase bulbs for our night lights for years. To make this happen, I saved all the holiday bulbs from our old strings of lights when I switched to mini's. The old colored bulbs fit right into the night light bulb sockets and the light is slightly dimmer so it is just enough to enable you to get around in the dark and not so bright it keeps you from falling asleep.

By Marie from West Dundee, IL

By jodi (Guest Post)

Maybe right after Christmas when they have the sales might be a great time to stock up (or) look for them at garage sales. I can not believe how much these are any more, even at the dollar stores.

Our local thrift shoe was selling Christmas tree bulbs. I bought them and also use them in night lights.

Better Living Green Living ReusingNovember 15, 2007
🌻
😎
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf47496640.tip.html