Bubba Bear (Chow-Siberian Husky)

Bubba is 5 years old and is Chow-siberian Husky in the pictures. We got Bubba back in 1993, our youngest son left him with us, and of course we would and did.

He liked to play in the ocean waters in Morro Bay, CA. Bubba is now gone from us, but we loved him dearly. We think about getting another dog, but we do a lot of comparing. He was a real loveable dog.

By Cricket Girl from Atascadero, CA

What a beautiful dog!!! I'm sorry, it's always hard to lose a loved one.Our pets are part of our family, like another child so I can understand your hurt.I'm truely sorry.Have you ever thought about a fine art portrait? I do them,go to: hartmanart.smugmug.com

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Wasn't he a beauty!!! I know you really miss him but it would really enhance your memory of him by getting another one similar to him. I lost my beloved Pekingnese after many years and finally replaced him with an equally precious standard Pomeranian (actually about the same size as my Peke).

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Bubba is adorable
Very good pics you have, so plain
Thanks for sharing.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I really like the bottom photo of Bubba Bear. How did you ever get him to sit still for a pose like that? He looks as though he is pondering something very important. A treat, maybe? :)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

He's about 50 lb. of hair thinner than Hobo, my Chow from childhood. He was a darling, too, like yours, but my mom got on a kick of feeding him
only RAW LIVER! She was not aware that the liver's function was to filter toxins and cleanse the blood of whomever it came from, thus was full of the toxins to pass on to Hobo. He died the first year on our porch as we drove off to shop. I never quite got over the loss of his love. God bless and keep you.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

He was a handsome guy. I have never seen such a gorgeous chow it must be the combo-mix. we have
a rescued jack russell who is a great loveable little
girl. I had lost a cat who ruled my heart and i could not bring myself to get another cat so when I saw this dog my neighbor had found in a rental she was taking to the pound I took it instead best thing i did.

you might consider animal shelters. We know we can never replace our babies .
Good luck

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Hi! I just had to create an account so I can share my story with you. I was googling "Husky/Chow" mix dogs, and I came across Bubba Bear's photo. He resembles my dog Bruno so much! Bruno is also a husky/chow mix, they have similar features and thought I'd share a photo. Bubba Bear is quite the charmer. He has a very beautiful color coat!

Reply Like this photo? Yes