Product FinderConsumer Advice

Shopping for Tents for Craft Business Tables

I want to start a craft business and need to buy a tent to use over my table. I might even add tables, but it is with plants and in Florida I need to be covered if outside. Where can I purchase tents at the cheapest prices?

Thanks.

By Judy from Port Richey, FL

Before you get in way over your head in starting a craft business, if I were in your situation why not rent a table at a local flea market. You cannot be guaranteed that your craft business is going to be successful to begin with. You should at least get your feet wet before jumping in and making a huge investment to try and set up a business.

I don't want to hurt your feeling but people really are not interested in purchasing crafts, since unemployment is at an all time high. People are struggling to keep their heads above water by trying to pay their monthly mortgages, utility bills and buying food for their families.