Low Fat Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Instead of using fat, such as butter or margarine, I use non stick cooking spray. Take 2 pieces of wheat bread and spray both sides with a non stick cooking spray. Place them in a skillet. When those sides are brown, flip one over, place a piece of low fat cheese on it, then flip the other bread on it, browned side against cheese.

When the side against the skillet is brown, flip one last time. It tastes and "feels" like it is cooked in fat.

I have always liked the idea of toasted cheese, but greasy bread fried in butter is unappetizing to me. This is a perfect solution for me. Without all the grease, I think I will be able to taste the cheese a lot better. It also sounds nice and crunchy. Crunchy bread, melty cheese, and no greasiness! Thank you for posting!