Product FinderConsumer Advice

Squeezo Strainer Manual

Someone recently gave me a Squeezo Strainer however it is missing the instruction/recipe manual. Does anyone have a manual for the Squeezo? I checked on the web and I could not download it.

By Rose Smith from Malvern, PA

Anonymous

Here is a link to the customer service page of the people who manufacture the Squeezo strainer. Most companies will provide you with a manual for free by mail if you request it. You can type them an online email here:

www.homesteadhelpers.com/contact.asp

I wish I had one of those, we used to use it growing up! Really, for tomatoes at least, we cut out the little area at the top with stem. Quarter/half the tomatoes, run through, then run the meat, skins etc., bowl through once more to squeeze more out. It is wonderful to use!

I contacted that website already and they told me they could sell me one. I was hoping not to have to purchase it.

I am sure if you follow the photo posted here that you'll have no problem figuring it out and not have to pay anyone for the manual.

If it works the way a manual meat grinder works and has a clamp on the bottom just clamp it to your countertop.

I have a manual. I can give you my address and you can send me yours or however you want to do this. I would send you a copy of the manual.

Anonymous

Do you still have copies of the squeeze manual available. Thanks Charlie. oclairch@yahoo.com. Please send replies to my email.

Anonymous

If you are emailing a copy johnal1053@gmail.com

Hello, I inherited a strainer from my grandmother and have been looking for instructions. I ran across this site, would it be possible to get a copy from you?

I'm not sure how the replies work on here, my email is lwirkus@live.com, if you could reply to me there, I would see it sooner. Thanks, so much! Lacey

Can you scan a copy as a pdf. File and email?

Did you get a copy? If so can you send it to me?

If you still have the Squeezo Strainer manual, I would like a copy. Can you mail a copy to me at cynthiadfears@gmail.com. Or if you prefer the mail, respond via email and I will email my address to you.

If the manual is still available from someone I would really appreciate having a copy please: earthfamilybeefarm@gmail.com. I recently was given one by a dear friend. Thank you

Consumer Advice Product FinderSeptember 18, 2009
🎃
🎂
🌻