CatsPets

Huggybear (Cat)

This is a picture that my daughter took when she was just 5 years old. We had just brought home this camera from the store. She took the camera from me, held it up in front of our cat (Huggybear), and pushed the button. I am totally amazed at how well this picture turned out.

By kitkatk100

Kathy, I think you have a budding photographer on your hands. Get that child her own camera ASAP, and set her loose to take more pictures of your Huggybear. This is precious, and a most unusual pose.

Smart child and a lovely kitty. Thank you for sharing.

Pookarina

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I think it's an awesome picture and I wanted to share it. I didn't think to mention that Huggybear is 11 years old in this picture. He doesn't look (or act) his age at all!

Reply Like this photo? Yes