Bleaching Brown Hair to Get a Caramel Color

My hair is solid brown, how can I get it solid caramel? What kind of bleach do I use?

By nadyn from Lebanon

Other than telling you 'do not to use bleach' to obtain a caramel color but rather use a high lift color there is no safe and sure way to tell you exactly what color to use without actually seeing your color, hair texture, etc. :-( I suggest seeing if you can find a professional where you live who might be kind enough to guide you towards what to use and how to do it yourself. I was a hairstylist for 35 years so I promise I am giving you good and safe advice.

I would say to you that you should find a hair dresser if you have them where you live. Or do you have hair color kits at your local stores? In any case coloring your hair is always a bit of a chance. Good luck, in any case.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ColoringSeptember 5, 2010
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-08 14:58:20 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

ColoringHair Tips