Cleaning Cedar Shower Walls

My husband and I are in the process of buying a house that has a bathroom with a large walk in shower that has cedar walls. I am wondering if anyone has info on how to clean and maintain cedar walls. The shower is pretty big so there shouldn't be as much water or soap scum to worry about as there would be in a normal sized shower but I like a really clean bathroom! If anyone could tell me the proper maintenance for a cedar shower that would be so helpful!

Thank you!
Tracey from Duluth, MN

How about Thompson water seal products? They have all sorts of sealants for wood. Makes sense that you could use that on your shower to me. Good luck!